M & M’s Welding and Fabricating Inc. We Offer Experienced & professional project designing and planning for all your steel building erection needs. we are OSHA compliant on all our projects and take no short cuts.
Our team has a strong dedication to our craft and our customers. We can provide custom metal fabrication, welding, Steel building erections, from all types of structural designs. We have erected buildings for major corporations, like Ford, Starbucks, Popeye's, Hilton, to name a few... We are located in Houston TX, and will travel if needed. In addition, we are here to serve our city and build for any project imaginable. Choose us for your fabricating needs and structural ideas or projects you would like to bring to life.
High Quality Steel Building Erections- With You Every Step Of The Way.
1. Discuss your ideas and concepts : You will meet with our design and construction team to collaborate on your metal building project. This gives you the opportunity to discuss your requirements, desires, visions and budget so that we can come up with an initial plan for your building together.
2. Drawings and estimates: Our Design-Build team will deliver preliminary drawings and estimates. You can use these drawings to secure funding for your project. They can also be used to obtain permits. Once you approve the plans, the project can move forward.
3. Engineering and manufacturing: Once our drawings are approved, it’s time to fabricate your steel building. This is done off-site, with each piece being engineered and cut according to the specifications in the plans. we use the highest quality steel and keep updated on best building standards.
4. Ground and site prep: This critical step involves preparing the ground surface around the site and pouring the foundation slab. Your construction team will also secure the anchor bolts for the metal building. As this step is being completed, the pieces for the metal building will be delivered to the site.
5. Primary and secondary framing: During this phase, your metal building team will install the I-beams, support columns, and secondary framing. Girts, also known as wall studs, are placed at two-foot centers for the best strength. Girders are assembled onsite and then hoisted into position. Purloins are also installed at two-foot centers to give your building additional strength. Your team will frame for openings, such as doors and windows, during this step as well.
6. Sheeting: Once your framing is complete, the wall panels will be attached to the frame. This is also when insulation goes in and then your roof panels.
7. Accessories and trim: After your building is up, it’s time to include all of the trim and accessories. This includes doors, windows, skylights, vents, and fans. Any internal customization can also be handled at this point. This includes flooring and other details that you specify in the design phase.
8. Building delivery and erection: Your new steel building will be delivered as designed and ready to help you achieve your company’s or project’s goals.